Calvert ESG Leaders Strategies
Eaton Vance Management Limited has launched a new series of global equity separate account strategies, via its wholly-owned subsidiary Calvert Research and Management, called the Calvert ESG Leaders Strategies.
There are eight strategies available to Australian investors and Eaton Vance Australia can also set up separately managed accounts for the strategies. Calvert uses a dynamic investment approach of both quantitative and qualitative analysis and also seeks to effect positive change via the strategies, which are as follows:
- Calvert US ESG Leaders
- Calvert Tax-Managed US ESG Leaders
- Calvert Global ex-US Developed Markets ESG Leaders
- Calvert Tax-Managed Global ex-US Developed Markets ESG Leaders
- Calvert Global Developed Markets ESG Leaders
- Calvert Tax-Managed Global Developed Markets ESG Leaders
- Calvert Emerging Markets ESG Leaders
“Calvert’s proprietary, industry-leading research system enables us to identify companies that are leading their peers in managing financially material ESG risks, and which may be poised to take advantage of business opportunities based on their knowledge of, and commitment to, meaningful ESG practices,” John Streur, president and chief executive officer of Calvert, said.